Version 0.8.1 - 01/30/2011and after
The full list of news in this release is available here
Version 0.8 - 07/24/2010
- Ken burns effect with as point as wished
- Thumbnails with transition type displayed
- New textbox for 3 differents text type : Overlaid text, background text, text on fixe plan
- User documentation include inside Videoporama
- Easier way to define the output format base on device and model
- New export formats (webm, mp4, ....)
- Bug fixing
Version 0.7.6 - 07/14/2009
- Add video player based on MPlayer
- Add new exports formats : XVid, ogg theora, MJpeg
- Add new resolution : 640x480
- Add dependencies check + error messages
Version 0.7.5 - 05/25/2009
- Package correction (Sorry I included a wrong file version of progress.py with test encoding using mencoder instead of ffmpeg ... sorry ! ... In a way, I did "release often :-)"))
Version 0.7.4 - 05/24/2009
- Bugs fixes + Patchs from Chris Clayton
Version 0.7.3 - 05/22/2009 Defect package !!!
- Lot of bugs correction
- Add Spanish translation (Thanks to Redy Rodriguez)
- Add Italian translation (Thanks to Lino Fantasia)
- Add serie traitement to define images options
Version 0.7.2 ...
Version 0.7.1 - 02/16/2009
- Display new images added to the project without freezing the GUI.
- Bug fixing about Sox with mp3 files
- Add tips help info on each button in the interface
- Add possibility to preview slideshow project before encoding it (Need MPlayer !)
Version 0.7 - 01/29/2009
- Add key burn effect
- Interface improvement (resize)
- Add new export format (FLV, H264 AVC)
- Export in new resolution (Web (384x288), PAL/SECAM (720x576), NTSC (720x480), HD 720 (1280x720) and HD 1080 (1920x1080))
- Use of FFmpeg to encode images to video format (no more need of libDV and DVgrab)
- Use of PIL instead of ImageMagick for transitions and image manipliation. Encoding process is much faster !!!
- Windows version in beta status
- bugs fixes and lots of code improvement
Version 0.6.2 - 11/20/2008
- Bug fix about encoding process (stop before end of process)
- Code change to make it compliant with python 2.6 and 3.0
Version 0.6 - 09/11/2008
- User's interface completely rewrite and with QT4 library
- New layout for user's interface based on ideas from Erik
- Possibility to add text on picture
- Increasing performance
- Sources cleaning and bugs correction
Version 0.5 - 12/31/2007
- New name : Videoporama
- New GUI with project image display in the project list.
- Fine tuning of user interface (Default folder in selection file windows, more check to avoid error messages,...)
- Check temporary folder in configuration checking.
- Display configuration status with icons in check configuration windows.
Version 0.4 - 12/20/2007
- Bug correction in package 0.3 ! (The package of version 0.3 was almost uninstallable)
- Display of selected image in thumbnail.
Version 0.3 - 12/06/2007
- New user interface
- Deep change in configuration and project files (Be carefull, not compatible with previous version)
- Plugin structure to add new transition -> A template file is available
- New transitions base on images luma
- Use Sox instead of mpg123 and vorbis-tools for sound conversion
- Automatique adjust of sound lenght to be equal to slideshow lenght.
- Add transition option.
Version 0.2 - 11/10/2007
- Export in MPEG (VCD, SVCD, XVCD et DVD -> files .mpg)
- Sound file possible : wav, mp3 and ogg
- New transitions (Slide, Push, Cube)
- New icons
- Possibility to define transition type image per image
Version 0.1 - 30/09/2007
First version of images2dvgui.
- Export in DV (dv, avi, dif)
- Sound file possible (wav)
- Base transitions available
- Available in english and french (Depends on user's locale)
- Background image or background color for images in portrait